Distributed to a combination of 350+ digital stores, streaming sites and jukeboxes
These are the basic deal points if you, the Artist or Label, decide to distribute your music with Dubb Spot Records:
- Term: 36 month period with an automatic renewal for additional one (1) year period, which you can get out of at any time with ninety (90) day written notice.
- Exclusive meaning present and future releases that have not already been released by another label, distribution company or agency before the term of this agreement.
- Type of Service: Digital Distribution on other Retailers sites (e.g. iTunes, eMusic) including sound recordings and music videos, compilations and the use of sound recordings in films, television programs and advertisements (sync licensing).
- Ownership: You own all your recordings and publishing.
- Revenue Share: Digital Distribution on all other Retailers – 70% for sound recordings and videos; 60% for compilations and 50% for sync licensing of the income received by Dubb Spot Records goes to you.
- Accounting: Semi-annually
- A one-time $50 set-up fee is required before distribution of your first release. There are no other fees to release singles and albums for the duration of this distribution agreement.